NSW Conveyancing Prices
Professional Fees: $1,600.00
Professional Fees: $1,600.00
Prices for search costs will vary depending on the location and type of property. We will provide you with a full list of searches and estimated costs at the beginning of your conveyancing and assist you deciding which searches are right for you.
For Commercial prices contact us for a quote.
If you are happy with us and our prices please nominate us as your solicitor on the contract.
NSW Conveyancing Services
At Eden Lawyers we know you are making one of the biggest decisions of your life when you are buying or selling a property.
That is why we have a solicitor with 25 years experience available to answer your concerns 7 days a week. Mike and his team of experienced conveyancers and solicitors will assist you during every stage of this exciting time.
Conveyancing can be very complex but with Eden Lawyers we like to make it simple. We offer:
- Friendly accessible conveyancing;
- Quality streamlined legal service;
- No legal jargon;
- Low Prices;
- Peace of mind;
- No meetings necessary.
We are certain you will be pleased with the consistent level of professional service as well as the genuine care we provide to each and every one of valued clients.
Our principal Mike Eden is only too pleased to be available to provide any additional information needed.
Please call Mike directly on 0400 259 248.
Eden Lawyers have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of NSW property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, and including:-
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts for Sale
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, crown or leasehold
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Statutory warranties, contract conditions and special conditions
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits
- Put and Call Options
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial property including leases
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Home Building Act 1989
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering with the Land Titles Office
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.